Our registered Physiotherapists combine “hands on” manual therapy techniques, electro therapeutic moralities and exercise programs to treats various conditions.
Physiotherapy is a science-based health care profession that views human movement as central to health and well-being. It aims to maintain and restore human function after disease or injury and to help people achieve a higher quality of life.
What to expect when you see a physiotherapist:
- A comprehensive assessment to help get to the cause of your problem so it can be treated in the most efficient method possible
- A clinically reasoned diagnosis explained in terms you can understand; not medical jargon
- Two-way dialogue providing a good understanding of your condition, your goals and treatment options available
- Up-to-date evidence-based personalised treatment plan
- Hands-on manual therapies – joint mobilisations and soft tissue release – to reduce pain and stiffness
- Use of therapeutic methods, such as ultrasound, if needed
- Personalized exercise programs designed to improve your strength, range of motion, and function
We’re here to help you achieve your goals and get you better quicker!